Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Book Excerpt # 10 How Am I Dressing These Days?

The flowers receive his sunshine and rain. I see how beautifully they are dressed in his attentiveness toward them. I desire to receive God’s exhortation to cease from striving. I know his consistent faithfulness and that he provides for all my needs. I have a choice to receive and be thankful for what he gives. I can dress in the comfort of his care.





7. How Am I Dressing These Days? 

Here is a bonus photo from this shoot - a close up of the name of the one-room school house, indicating we still have many lessons God is teaching us if we enter his classroom! 



Lynn L. Severance. "Seeking the Light of God's Comforter -When Challenges Dim Our View" . 7. "How Am I Dressing These Days?". Redemption Press. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to help us all sing! What are your thoughts?