Monday, May 29, 2017

Book Excerpt #14 "Taking a Stand"

43.   Taking a Stand


How do I stand my ground where God has asked me to live? Scripture reminds me that his peace transcends understanding. When I am in pieces and feeling no peace, it does not mean He has withdrawn his peace. When I have wavering doubts, his truth is bigger. He says his shield of faith is present to help me fight the battles.


Lord, standing with you will not mean I am always sure-footed. Standing with you means you are standing with me, holding me steady. And for that I am most assuredly grateful. Amen


Lynn L. Severance. "Seeking the Light of God's Comforter When Challenges Dim Our View" . 43. "Taking a Stand". Redemption Press. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to help us all sing! What are your thoughts?