Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Book Excerpt #12 "Serving the Lord with Gladness"

I came to recognize more deeply that I serve a faithful God. He continues to uphold me as I face challenges, some lasting years beyond the cancer diagnosis and triumph. He reminds me very often that the enemy is beaten. I am not. He is worthy to be served and praised. He first served me as Savior. Now I serve him with a spirit of joy, gladness, and song because He has shown me that is how one celebrates knowing the Lord is the One securing the victories.

25. Serving the Lord with Gladness




Lynn L. Severance. "Seeking the Light of God's Comforter When Challenges Dim Our View". 25. "Serving the Lord with Gladness".  Redemption Press. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to help us all sing! What are your thoughts?