Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Book Excerpt #11 "Fingerprints"

How can God work within my brokenness? 

Foremost, I committed my life to him. As shattered as I can feel, his good plans for me remain intact. 

Do I trust him completely? Am I pliable? Can I soften to be honest and share with him all that concerns me? Am I willing to look and acknowledge where my hands have misshapen my life? 

When I choose to surrender my control, I become clay in my Potter’s hands. I am ready for him to work. His fingers can mold, refine and restore me as seems best to him.


42. Fingerprints
Jamie Zach -  Kingston, WA


Lynn L. Severance. "Seeking the Light of God's Comforter When Challenges Dim Our View". 42. "Fingerprints".  Redemption Press. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to help us all sing! What are your thoughts?