I am readying a FB author page for the week before the 12th to have those interested count down with me. I am readying an author page on Amazon although directing people away from Amazon for purchase other than the E-Book version.
Amazon inflated my retail fee for the soft cover version by $17.00 and my hard cover version by $24.00 and giving me a profit of $0.59 whatever the print version. Yikes! I put the soft cover version online so people would know there IS a print version.
I will be directing people to my publisher's website where the fees reflect what is true!
- Wow!!! How beautiful.
- The more I use your book the more amazing it becomes.
- Oh, my! What a stunningly beautiful and tender book!
- I don't know how to explain it, but I was moved to tears throughout looking at the book, there is just something so magical and powerful about it. I think it is just because you poured all of your own time, effort, and heart into it.
- Lynn's very tender and comforting brand new book deserves to go viral.
- It is so beautiful and your words and photos inspire and minister to me.
- I finally began the journey with your book this morning. I'm teary and in awe of what has come up for me as I engaged the first question within the questions for the first devotional. Will come back to "part (b)" tomorrow! “Wow...if this is how engaging with Lynn's book is going to be, I'm even more excited to dive in!”
- Praising God for birthing this into the world!
- I think your book is so beautiful and worthwhile. Your style of writing is unique. It’s soft, yet challenging and filled with grace.
- Your rest in Him propels your message. The photos and writing are powerful, indeed! Breathtaking and compelling.
- Your book has brought comfort to my soul and the beautiful photos have cheered me up.
- Your writing is spectacular and I am thrilled to own your book.
- I am anxious to pursue copies for my [adult] children and we can discuss your message and encounters with the Holy Spirit in your spiritual writing. I am slowly reading and feel your spirit and deep faith shared with me on every page of the book.
- . . . just as I was crying out to God for help to stop the pain I was experiencing - one devotional, one prayer, one reflection stopped the pain for the remainder of the day.