Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Book Excerpt # 4 "Promises, Promises"

“In the morning, Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly” (Psalm 5: 3). 

I desire to be his devoted follower. Even when I falter, He never does. His love never fails nor do his promises.

God is honing my unconditional love for him as He fulfills his promises. He’d rather I focus on this than on my feelings or understanding of how He will bring fulfillment. With my trust and faith in him, we share confidently on the road to his revelations. I have made a promise to follow him, no matter the cost.

 Indeed, both of us are promise keepers!

Lynn L. Severance. "Seeking the Light of God's Comforter When Challenges Dim Our View"  58. "Promises, Promises". Redemption Press.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to help us all sing! What are your thoughts?