Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Book Excerpt #8 Cell Power. . . Can You Hear the Call?

Lord, I believe you can intervene and touch the cells of life where your plans for me are deeply embedded. Yet I often feel numb, scared, and weary.

" I have the supreme authority, Lynn. My Spirit is neither numb nor unaware of what you are going through. I am able to calm the storm of your concerns. Press into me. Listen. Receive my strength. Let any cells of negativity and concern drain away. I will replace them with touches of acceptance and patience. Co-labor with me. Cell upon cell I designed the blueprint that is you."




Lynn L. Severance. "Seeking the Light of God's Comforter When Challenges Dim Our View".  5. "Cell Power. . .Can You Hear the Call?". Redemption Press. 

Click here for the Redemption Press Website store for purchase. You can also take a PDF look at all the front matter of the book (Table of Contents, Endorsements, Acknowledgements, etc) and the complete 15 texts and photos of Section ONE of the book!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to help us all sing! What are your thoughts?